DOUBLE-0 SEVEN

New Year Eve ;)
posted on Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Hi assalamualaikum people, so yea. Its 0000hrs, 01012013. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah weve made this far. So, who's excited for another year? *raises hand* hehe. Lets hope for the best in this beautiful year. So ok jap, hako0 dah lima belas tahun, dak dak PMR *dengar bunyi jantung sendiri* goodluck to 98's. Memandangkan kita last batch pmr. Lets make it the best, insyaAllah. So much memories to be left in year 2012. Ada yang manis, pahit, masam dan macam2. Kita semua dah besaq, dah dapat banyak pengajaran from our past. Buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih. Kalau exam lepas2 teruk, its not the end. Usaha lebih keras and you'll get what you want *note to self*

So, here's some of my goals;
• To be a better person.
• Get atleast 6A's for my pmr
• Solat cukup
• Reorganize my sleeping pattern
• Buy myself a pair of iPhone5 (the other one is for @Dapionky)
• Tak banyak main dalam kelas
• Lose weight

You can do it Wani *genggam tangan* and to my dearest #8SDB thank you for being such a good sister. May our friendship lasts forever insyaAllah. Forgive me for my mistake. So thts all. Happy New Year people! May you guys lead a successful life. Take a very good care of yo self ;) x

p/s; Today is 2013, Alhamdulillah ;D
     to the top