DOUBLE-0 SEVEN

980622
posted on Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 5:32 PM | 0 cmnt/s





Assalamualaikum, how are you people? if you're fine, that's good. so today I'm gonna talk about my birthday which was a week ago harharhar.. it's been a splendid time for me. I recieved dozens of birthday wishes. I'm so happy and touched. Well, actually I just wanna say thank you for all the beautiful wishes, the special treats, the long text msg and many more. Thank you so very the much, hehehe.. I really appreciate it and waitttttttttt............. I can't even believe myself that I'm officially f i f t e e n. Sounds old right? Old tak old, p freaking m freaking r is just around the corner. 3mnths left till pmr while 2yrs left and i'll be leaving high school. wow time flies so fast. Even I'm not sure whether I'm ready or not. I hope I have just enough time to recover all the syllabus. So yeaaa, it has come to an end where I'm lack of ideas so byebye...... Thanks for reading eventho you're bored hahahaha padan muka ;b

p/s; see you next year hashtag 226 hehe ;))))
     to the top