DOUBLE-0 SEVEN

f e a r ( L E S S )
posted on Friday, December 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Hi Assalamualaikum. So today is 13th of Dec. The month that terrifies every single 98's. Its been awhile since my last blog update. How are you guys? I'm fine. Yadayadayada whtever. Anywayssssssss as you can see the title above. My current fear right now is my results hmm. I kept think about it. It bothers me everynight. I can't even have a peaceful sleep. I overthink about it ever since. It scared me like no others.

I keep asking myself, what if I get 7/8As? I'll be so proud of myself. Syukur Alhamdulillah. But what if I don't? What if on that day (results coming out) all of my friends are jumping up and down because they've made it. They got 7/8As but then there's me. Regret-ing, feeling so embarrassed of myself because I'm not one of them. How's my parents going to feel about it? They'll be disappoint in me hm.

I'm so scared ya Allah :( I know some people might think 'Oh man grow up, it's JUST PMR' BULLSHIT. You can keep lying to everyone but don't tell me shit that as if you've never been this nervous waiting for your results to come out. Crap & bullshit. stop lying. You've been in my position. You've felt it. You know how it feels. It terrifies you to death. And i'm going through that feeling right now. It does terrifies me. so bad.

I can't keep up. I'm so hungry plus I have to sleep. I need to re-organize my sleeping pattern. School is approaching and I'm turning 16 next year. Wow how time flies. 2 years to come and I'll no longer be in school. Sad but true. Nahhh whatever. May Allah ease our heart. Pray for me and all of my friends. May we succeed dear 98's. It's down to 6 days. Be prepared. This is what we've learned for the past three years. SubhannaAllah the thoughts about my results just...... aaaaaahhh it kills me. I'm terrified. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Semoga Tuhan permudahkan segala urusanku dan tenangkan jiwaku yg gundah gulana ini. Semoga kita mendapat keputusan yg cemerlang (7/8A) Amin. Selamat Malam :))

P/s; and btw today is Taylor Swift's birthday. She's turning 24. How time flies. I wish her all the best in her career. I love her to death. She has been my celeb-struck since like ever. She's just simply perfect. Oh Lord I just wanted to see her Live so bad. I just hope someday it'll come true. Today, a special wonderful beautiful and a perfect star was born. Happy 24th birthday my love. I love you  (now and forever) LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT ;))
     to the top